No matter what phase of life you find yourself in, a financial plan is the best way to make sure your finances meet your immediate and future needs.
A financial plan outlines your goals and how you will financially achieve them. It can include:
- An analysis of your financial situation covering your income, debts/loans, spending habits and level of current savings.
- A review of your wealth protection needs to ensure you are adequately covered.
- Tax-effective wealth creation strategies using investment vehicles, tailored to your individual financial needs.
- Retirement planning strategies to maximise your superannuation and ensure you save enough for a comfortable retirement.
You don’t need to wait until tax time to do a financial plan. Talk to your Count Adviser and start your financial plan now!
Count offers advice on a wide range of financial needs.
- Wealth creation – investing, platforms, managed funds, stockbroking.
- Wealth protection – life, TPD, trauma and income protection insurance.
- Retirement planning – superannuation, income streams, Centrelink entitlements.
- Debt management – home and investment loans, loan refinancing, equipment finance for businesses and consumers.
- Tax-minimisation strategies – strategies to reduce the tax you pay and build your wealth.
Total Financial Care
Successful investors know that the only way to ensure they achieve their personal financial goals is to regularly review and fine-tune their investments. Not having your investments regularly reviewed can cost you thousands of dollars in unnecessary taxation, poor performance and missed opportunities. That’s why Count offers a Total Financial Care (TFC) service.
Our TFC service provides you with the power and flexibility to agree upon a suitable ongoing care agreement, which may include the highest level of portfolio information available through My Net Wealth®. Find out what you can view using My Net Wealth®.
Even if you think your plan and investment strategy is effective, let us review it. We may just surprise you. Count Advisers are uniquely qualified to give tax-effective wealth creation advice and to look for ways to help you reach your goals sooner.
We can review your:
- Superannuation strategy to ensure you are saving enough for a comfortable and financially secure retirement.
- Investments and analyse what could be done better.
- Insurance needs to ensure your wealth creation strategy is protected.
- Total situation to identify any financial risk areas not meeting your wealth creation goals.
Pay less Tax
As most Count Advisers are professional accountants*, they are well-qualified to provide you with specific advice on the best way to minimise the tax on your investments.
*A small number of Count Advisers do not offer accounting services.