Whether you are retired, close to retirement or retirement is still some time away proper planning is essential for all Australians.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know how much money I need to live a comfortable retirement?
- Do I know the best way to fund my retirement?
- Is retirement too far off to start worrying now?
- What is salary sacrifice?
- When can I access my super?
- What are my options when I retire?
- Will I pay tax on my super if I take a lump sum?
- What are the different types of income streams I can access in retirement?
- Can a Reverse Mortgage assist me in retirement?
- I’ve already retired and I’m just living off what I’ve managed to save. Will this money run out or can I change my strategy even now?
If you don’t know the answers to these or other questions then you could well be on your way to a financially difficult retirement (or you may already be there!). Your future doesn’t have to sound so gloomy if you take action now.
Your Count Adviser can offer valuable advice to help you with:
- Superannuation strategies
- Retirement income stream strategies
- Estate planning
- Centrelink strategies
Speak to your Count Adviser today to ensure you live the retirement lifestyle you deserve!